If you're planning on having a garter toss at your wedding, consider having your DJ play a song specifically for it to liven it up. Traditionally the garter toss is meant to mirror the bouquet toss. Traditionally it signified the brides chastity. Today it more commonly signifies the tossing away of one's unmarried life to the rest of the single friends. The guest who catches the garter is said to have good luck and will be next to wed.
No matter the song chosen remember to have fun. You could choose a sensual song or go for a funny route. Whichever way you go, the garter toss is a cute diversion in the reception to get all the single fellas to the floor.
1. “Let’s Get It On,” by Marvin Gaye
Lyrics of Love: "Ooh don't you know how sweet and wonderful life can be, ooh/I'm asking you baby to get it on with me, ooh ooh"
2. “Suit & Tie,” by Justin Timberlake featuring Jay-Z
Lyrics of Love: "And as long as I've got my suit and tie, I'ma leave it all on the floor tonight/And you got fixed up to the nines, let me show you a few things"
3. "You Sexy Thing,” by Hot Chocolate
Lyrics of Love: "Oh! Kiss me, you sexy thing/Touch me baby, you sexy thing/I love the way you touch me, darling, you sexy thing"
4. "Pour Some Sugar on Me," by Def Leppard
Lyrics of Love: "Pour your sugar on me/I can't get enough/I'm hot, sticky sweet/From my head to my feet, yeah"
5. “SexyBack,” by Justin Timberlake feat. Timbaland
Lyrics of Love: "I'm bringin' sexy back (yeah)/Them other boys don't know how to act (yeah)/I think it's special, what's behind your back (yeah)"
6. “Hot in Herre,” by Nelly
Lyrics of Love: "It's gettin' hot in herre (so hot), so take off all your clothes/I am, gettin' so hot, I wanna take my clothes off"
7. “Pony,” by Ginuwine
Lyrics of Love: "If you're horny, let's do it, ride it, my pony/My saddle's waitin', come and jump on it"
8. “Another One Bites the Dust,” by Queen
Lyrics of Love: "Another one bites the dust/Hey, I'm gonna get you, too/Another one bites the dust"
9. “Wild Thing,” by Tone Loc
Lyrics of Love: "Took her to the hotel she said 'You're the king'/I said 'Be my queen if you know what I mean and let us do the wild thing'"
10. "Legs," by ZZ Top
Lyrics of Love: "She's got legs, she knows how to use them/She never begs, she knows how to choose them"
11. “Eye of the Tiger,” by Survivor
Lyrics of Love: "It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight/Risin' up to the challenge of our rival"
12. “I’m Too Sexy,” by Right Said Fred
Lyrics of Love: "I'm too sexy for my love/Too sexy for my love/Love's going to leave me"
13. “Who Let the Dogs Out,” by Baha Men
Lyrics of Love: "If I was a dog/The party is on/I got to get my groove on/'Cause my mind done gone"
14. "A Little Less Conversation,” by Elvis Presley
Lyrics of Love: "A little less fight, a little more spark/Close your mouth and open up your heart and baby satisfy me, satisfy me"
15. “You Shook Me All Night Long,” by AC/DC
Lyrics of Love: "Shook me all night long/Yeah you shook me all night long/Working double time/On the seduction line"
16. "Gonna Fly Now (Theme From Rocky)," by Bill Conti
Lyrics of Love: "Getting strong now/Won't be long now/Getting strong now/Gonna fly now/Flying high now/Gonna fly, fly, fly"
17. "James Bond Theme," by John Barry and the London Symphony Orchestra
Why We Love It: This instantly recognizable instrumental theme is perfect to build suspense before the big moment.
18. "Cherry Pie," by Warrant
Lyrics of Love: "She's my cherry pie/Cool drink of water, such a sweet surprise/Tastes so good, makes a grown man cry"
19. "Danger Zone," by Kenny Loggins
Lyrics of Love: "Highway to the danger zone/Gonna take you/Right into the danger zone"
20. "Thong Song," by Sisqo
Lyrics of Love: "She had dumps like a truck, truck, truck/Thighs like what, what, what/All night long/Let me see that thong"
21. "Dirrty," by Christina Aguilera featuring Redman
Lyrics of Love: "Dancing gettin' just a little naughty/Want to get dirty, it's about time for my arrival"
22. "Drunk in Love," by Beyoncé featuring Jay-Z
Lyrics of Love: "Drunk in love we be all night/Last thing I remember is our beautiful bodies grinding up in that club"
23. "Let's Get Married (Remix)," by Jagged Edge featuring Reverend Run
Lyrics of Love: "Meet me in the altar in your white dress/We ain't getting no younger, we might as well do it"
24. "Started From the Bottom," by Drake
Lyrics of Love: "Started from the bottom, now we're here/Started from the bottom, now the whole team here"
25. "Bootylicious," by Destiny's Child
Lyrics of Love: "I don't think you're ready for this/'Cause my body too bootylicious for ya, babe"
26. "Turn Down for What," by DJ Snake and Lil Jon
Lyrics of Love: "Fire up that loud/Another round of shots/Turn down for what?"
27. "All the Way Up," by Fat Joe and Remy Ma featuring French Montana and Infrared
Lyrics of Love: "I'm all the way up/I'm all the way up/Nothing can stop me, I'm all the way up"
28. “Baby Got Back,” by Sir Mix-a-Lot
Lyrics of Love: "Deep in the jeans she's wearing/I'm hooked and I can't stop staring/Oh baby, I want to get wit'cha"
29. "Pop That," by French Montana
Lyrics of Love: "Don't stop, pop that, don't stop/Pop that pop that pop that (What ya twerkin' wit'?)"
30. “Hit Me With Your Best Shot,” by Pat Benatar
Lyrics of Love: "Hit me with your best shot/Why don't you hit me with your best shot"
31. ”Beg For It,” by Iggy Azalea featuring MØ
Lyrics of Love: "I'ma make you beg, I'ma make you beg for it/I'ma make you beg, I'ma make you beg"
32. “The Way You Move,” by OutKast featuring Sleepy Brown
Lyrics of Love: "Hey baby, girl don't you stop it/Come on lady, dance all around me/You look so fine, look so fine"
33. "Yeah!," by Usher featuring Lil Jon and Ludacris
Lyrics of Love: "Yeah!/Shorty got down low said, come and get me/ (Yeah!) Yeah!"
34. “Brick House,” by the Commodores
Lyrics of Love: "'Cause she's a brick house/Yeah, she's mighty mighty, just lettin' it all hang out/She's a brick house"
35. "American Woman,” by Lenny Kravitz
Lyrics of Love: "American woman, stay away from me/American woman, mama let me be/Don't come hanging around my door"
36. "Party Up (Up in Here)," by DMX
Lyrics of Love: "Y'all gon' make me go all out/Up in here, up in here/Y'all gon' make me act a fool/Up in here, up in here"
37. “I Know What Boys Like,” by The Waitresses
Lyrics of Love: "I know what guys want/I see them looking/I make them want me"
38. “Bad to the Bone,” by George Thorogood and the Destroyers
Lyrics of Love: "I wanna be yours, pretty baby/Yours and yours alone/I'm here to tell ya honey/That I'm bad to the bone"
39. “I Touch Myself,” by the Divinyls
Lyrics of Love: "I don't want anybody else/When I think about you, I touch myself/Ooh, I don't want anybody else"
40. "Sharp Dressed Man," by ZZ Top
Lyrics of Love: "They come runnin' just as fast as they can/'Cause every girl crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man"
41. "Rock Your Body," by Justin Timberlake
Lyrics of Love: "Don't be so quick to walk away (Dance with me)/I wanna rock your body, please stay (Dance with me)"
42. "Whatever You Like," by T.I.
Lyrics of Love: "And we can pop bottles all night/And, baby, you could have whatever you like (if you like)"
43. "Beautiful," by Snoop Dogg featuring Pharrell Williams and Uncle Charlie Wilson
Lyrics of Love: "Beautiful, I just want you to know (Oh!)/You're my favorite girl (Oh yeah, there's something about you)"
44. "P.Y.T. (Pretty Young Thing)," by Michael Jackson
Lyrics of Love: "I want to love you (P-Y-T)/Pretty young thing/You need some lovin' (T-L-C)/Tender lovin' care"
45. "She’s a Lady," by Tom Jones
Lyrics of Love: "She's got style, she's got grace, she's a winner/She's a lady"
46. "Get Lucky," by Daft Punk featuring Pharrell Williams
Lyrics of Love: "We're up all night to the sun, we're up all night to get some/ We're up all night for good fun, we're up all night to get lucky"
47. "Oh, Pretty Woman," by Roy Orbison
Lyrics of Love: "Pretty woman walking down the street/Pretty woman, the kind I'd like to meet"
48. "It's Raining Men," by The Weather Girls
Lyrics of Love: "It's raining men! Amen!/I'm gonna go out to run and let myself get, absolutely soaking wet"
49. "Yummy," by Justin Bieber
Lyrics of Love: "Yeah, you got that yummy-yum/That yummy-yum, that yummy-yummy"
50. "Savage," by Megan Thee Stallion
Lyrics of Love: "I'm a savage, yeah/Classy, bougie, ratchet, yeah/Sassy, moody, nasty, yeah"
51. "Please Me," Cardi B and Bruno Mars
Lyrics of Love: "Please me, baby/Turn around and just tease me baby/You know what I want and what I need, baby"
52. "Girls Like You," by Maroon 5 featuring Cardi B
Lyrics of Love: "'Cause girls like you, run 'round with guys like me/'Til sundown when I come through, I need a girl like you"
53. "Shape of You," by Ed Sheeran
Lyrics of Love: "I'm in love with the shape of you/We push and pull like a magnet do/Although my heart is falling too, I'm in love with your body"
54. "Whatta Man," by Salt-N-Pepa
Lyrics of Love: "Yes, my man says he loves me, never says he loves me not/Tryin' to rush me good and touch me in the right spot"
55. "Mission: Impossible Theme," by The Spelding's Jazz Orchestra
Why We Love It: The recognizable harmony amps up the suspense.
56. "Juice," by Lizzo
Lyrics of Love: "It ain't my fault that I'm out here makin' news/I'm the pudding in the proof/Gotta blame it on my juice"
57. "One Way or Another," by Blondie
Lyrics of Love: "One way or another/I'm going to find ya/I'm gonna get ya, get ya, get ya, get ya"
58. "Señorita," by Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
Lyrics of Love: "I love it when you call me señorita/I wish I could pretend I didn't need ya/But every touch is ooh-la-la-la/It's true, la-la-la"
59. "The Pink Panther Theme," by Henry Mancini
Why We Love It: The jazzy saxophone beats of this melody feel both mischievous and playful, perfect for garter slinking.
60. "Livin' la Vida Loca," by Ricky Martin
Lyrics of Love: "She's into superstitions/Black cats and voodoo dolls/I feel a premonition/That girl's gonna make me fall"
61. "Hot Stuff," by Donna Summer
Lyrics of Love: "Lookin' for some hot stuff, baby, this evenin'/I need some hot stuff, baby, tonight/I want some hot stuff, baby, this evenin'/Gotta have some lovin'"
62. "Earned It," by The Weeknd
Lyrics of Love: "'Cause girl, you're perfect/You're always worth it/And you deserve it/The way you work it/'Cause girl, you earned it"
63. "Wild Thoughts," by DJ Khaled featuring Rihanna and Bryson Tiller
Lyrics of Love: "When I'm with you, all I get is wild thoughts/Wild, wild, wild/Wild, wild, wild thoughts"